PayPay Smart Buttons - Debit or Credit card does not work
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Feb-03-2021 08:10 PM
I have PayPal Smart Buttons set up on my webshop. PayPal payment works normally, but does not work for users who want to pay by Debit or Credit Card.
When all the necessary data is entered and the "Pay Now" button is pressed, the loading starts and the card is authorized. When the PayPal Smart Buttons card is authorized, they are returned to the initial state without any funds being charged.
Some users get an error before authorization, while others return PayPal Smart Buttons to their initial state without any message.
Labels:Login to Me Too
PayPal HTML Buttons
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Paypal Buttons - No Money Actually Moved or any sign of transaction other than API logs in PayPal Payments Standard
- Use alternative payment method for webshop (Bancontact) in PayPal Payments Standard
- Customers clicking either of the Paypal payment buttons and nothing happens in SDKs
- need help to get transaction id description in PayPal Payments Standard
- check out integration problem please help in PayPal Payments Standard