PayPal

moryndianne
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I withdraw money from PayPal a day ago and was to wait for 2 hrs now turning to be days and yet PayPal has already deducted it . Please help how do I go about
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Hi @moryndianne,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

We completely understand the trouble and apologize for any inconvenience.

withdrawal or transfer to a bank account typically completes in 1 business day, but it can take up to 5 days depending on your bank’s clearing process. 

I request to please refer guide link.

Please check with PayPal Customer Service via this link (then choose at the bottom one of the contact methods - email or phone). They will be able to assist and provide more details on this topic.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal, Inc.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Hi @moryndianne,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

We completely understand the trouble and apologize for any inconvenience.

withdrawal or transfer to a bank account typically completes in 1 business day, but it can take up to 5 days depending on your bank’s clearing process. 

I request to please refer guide link.

Please check with PayPal Customer Service via this link (then choose at the bottom one of the contact methods - email or phone). They will be able to assist and provide more details on this topic.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal, Inc.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.