PayPal payment not going through

HelloBlossom
New Community Member

My website shopping cart when you get to the final stage of payment and i have selected paypal payment seems to stop the purchase order from proceeding by opening up a window from Paypal quoting "We're sorry things don't appear to be working right now. Please try again later. I have tried to reach out to a web Maintenace developer to fix the issue and he can't fix it

my website is www.flowersbymercedes.com.au if you select the test product and see for yourself your not able to purchase it because Paypal won't allow you too purchase it in the final stage of your transaction.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Good day @HelloBlossom,

Thank you for posting to the PayPal community.

I have done a test checkout and could see that payment attempt is failing due to error code "BAD_INPUT_ERROR".

Screenshot 2023-03-17 at 12.44.55 PM.png

BAD_INPUT_ERROR, this is an issue with merchant internal website which is passing invalid payment API requests to PayPal system.

Screenshot 2023-03-17 at 12.46.46 PM.png

To resolve the issue, merchant should contact their website developer or the support of your third party platform(eCommerce) to cross check their website integration and pass the valid payment API request to PayPal system. 

https://developer.paypal.com/api/nvp-soap/paypal-payments-standard/integration-guide/Appx-websitesta... 

Sample HTML button code : View sample HTML code that shows various payment features and options for each PayPal payment button.

Use the following samples as a starting point to create your own HTML payment button code:

If your still facing issue, please create a MTS ticket via - https://www.paypal-support.com/s/?language=en_US  with the detail information and error details.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal/Braintree MTS

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.