PayPal card declined

Djalways24
Contributor
Contributor
Can anyone help me!!! My business PayPal MasterCard is being declined and I can't figure out why
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

millieagz
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
There could be several different reasons you're seeing a decline error message or your payment won't go through. If your debit or credit card was declined, check to see if: Your card is expired or out of date—If the card you have on file is expired it will be declined. You can update your card’s expiration quickly and easily in your PayPal account. Your billing address doesn’t match- if the card you have on file doesn’t have your current billing address, your card will be declined. You can update your billing address quickly and easily in your PayPal account. Card Status - If your card is in a lost/stolen or closed status, it will be declined. If you are making an online purchase, make sure the CVV and expiration date you are entering are both correct. If you are making a transaction in person, confirm that you are using the correct PIN. The transaction amount is over your daily spending limit - The standard daily spending limit for purchases is $3,000.00. ATM Withdrawal - If you are attempting to withdraw funds from an ATM, be sure that you have the funds available in your PayPal balance as back up funding is not available for ATM withdrawals.
Login to Me Too

Djalways24
Contributor
Contributor
Ive true and checked all these things... It worked fine in February
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.