PayPal & Ebay connection problem

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

I have used Ebay with Paypal as my source of payment since 2005 (or somewhere around that date) and have never had a problem that has surfaced today.  I attempted to purchase a $23 item and when PayPal loads for the payment method, it only offers my bank acct as a way to pay.  My preferred method that is set with PayPal is a credit card.  I have spoken to PayPal and they blame Ebay so I called Ebay and they say that the problem is with PayPal.  So, I'm running in a circle like a dog chasing his own tail.

I went back to Ebay and attempted to check out as a guest and use my credit card (not through PayPal) and that also won't work.  I then attempted to use a different credit card that is issued through a different bank but that also won't work.  Something is really **bleep** up and neither PayPal or Ebay can find the problem.  This leaves me with only using my bank acct. as the funding source and I don't like doing that because I want the protection offered by the credit card company is something is not kosher on a transaction.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.