PayPal IPN Status is Showing Queued

buyacsgo
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

When someone making a payment via paypal in that time IPN status is showing Queued. In my Wordpress, orders are not getting completed automatically. Is there any issue from PayPal end ? My other gateways are working fine.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Conwell
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, it's not just you. I'm getting this as well where people are paying and they are being queued causing orders not to be created. I have seen a few other threads about people having the same issue so don't worry. I tried paying money to my own business using my personal PayPal and even on my personal PayPal it was taking ages for the transaction to appear on my statement. The best thing to do would be to disable your PayPal gateway for now until the issue is fixed. I am guessing their API is just being slow.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Conwell
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, it's not just you. I'm getting this as well where people are paying and they are being queued causing orders not to be created. I have seen a few other threads about people having the same issue so don't worry. I tried paying money to my own business using my personal PayPal and even on my personal PayPal it was taking ages for the transaction to appear on my statement. The best thing to do would be to disable your PayPal gateway for now until the issue is fixed. I am guessing their API is just being slow.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.