Pay by card WooCommerce Paypal Payments : loading issues, failed orders

jjthibault
New Community Member

Hi,

We have a website where people can book a parking space : https://www.parkingthibault.net/reservation-en-ligne/

We're using the plugin WooCommerce Paypal Payments to display two buttons : the paypal one (to sign in), and the "credit card" (to pay without signing up to Paypal). However, most of our customers have issues when they try to pay directly by card. They enter their card details and they authorize the operation card from their bank account. The operation card is authorized. But then, they have loading issues. The "order confirmation" page doesn't load, and so the order is not validated.

For some others (who seem to be on apple devices), after they validate the card operation from the bank account (authorization : accepted), there is a paypal window that opens where it requests to sign up/in a paypal account. But the customer doesn’t want to, so he closes that window, and so the order is not validated neither.

How can we fix it ?

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Good day @jjthibault,

Thank you for posting to the PayPal community.

I have tried to process a test card payment and could able to process the payment flow via PayPal without any issues. 

The payment attempt got declined since I have used test card details. 

Screenshot 2023-03-16 at 1.09.44 PM.png

I would suggest to please process a test payment via card which is not linked to your PayPal account. Since, merchant can't process self payments.

If your still facing any issues, please create a MTS ticket via - https://www.paypal-support.com/s/?language=en_US  with the detail information and error details.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal/Braintree MTS

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

I would suggest you give my plugin a try instead of that one.  If you compare the reviews you'll see ours has a much better reputation, and I can assure you that you won't run into these problems.

If you do have any issues you can contact me directly and I'll get you taken care of, as our support is one of the primary things that sets us apart.  

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about that.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.