Partner Developer with PayPal

Kaylee165
Contributor
Contributor

I submit the partnership form to PayPal but haven't seen the reply yet, how long it normally takes?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Unfortunately, this seems to be pretty hit and miss. Kind of need internal partner contacts already in order to get these approved quickly.

Are you trying to create an app for commerce platform, or what exactly are you wanting to do?

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Kaylee165
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @angelleye , 

Thanks for your reply. 

We already created an app on PayPal but it is not part of the approved partners on the official Paypal portal yet, so we would like to be a partner of PayPal so that we can use the name of PayPal on the listing page and the application functionality that is embedded within Shopify System.

We tried to submit the partner form multiple times but haven't noticed any feedback yet, please advise. 

This is urgent for us. 

Thanks for your support. 

Best regards, 

Login to Me Too

sobebrian

We're in the same boat.  Have a developed solution but no one from the Partner Program will answer.   Have submitted the request for 10 times.  Please let me know if you find someone to talk to!

Login to Me Too

Dave312
Contributor
Contributor

Have you found a solution? Received an answer?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.