cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROBLEM LAUNCHING INVOICE

Contributor

PROBLEM LAUNCHING INVOICE

When I copy and paste email addresses from Excel into the Invoice, it hangs up and I have to close program and try again.  Still does not work.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: PROBLEM LAUNCHING INVOICE

Hi @SAREDD,

Can you please clarify - does Excel have an issue or your PayPal account? Do you get any error messages? Please provide any details you can so the community can assist. Thanks!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Contributor

After setting up my invoice, I scan the email addresses from a column in an Excel spreadsheet. When I click paste to put them into the invoice email address site, they will not show up as individual emails but as one great string of characters.

Hey @SAREDD,

Thanks for getting back to us with those details! This sounds like a problem while copying the information from Excel. The only advice I could offer would be to select the cell with the email and copy it from the top where it shows everything in the cell separately. I hope this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.