PROBLEM LAUNCHING INVOICE

SAREDD
Contributor
Contributor

When I copy and paste email addresses from Excel into the Invoice, it hangs up and I have to close program and try again.  Still does not work.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi @SAREDD,

Can you please clarify - does Excel have an issue or your PayPal account? Do you get any error messages? Please provide any details you can so the community can assist. Thanks!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

SAREDD
Contributor
Contributor

After setting up my invoice, I scan the email addresses from a column in an Excel spreadsheet. When I click paste to put them into the invoice email address site, they will not show up as individual emails but as one great string of characters.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @SAREDD,

Thanks for getting back to us with those details! This sounds like a problem while copying the information from Excel. The only advice I could offer would be to select the cell with the email and copy it from the top where it shows everything in the cell separately. I hope this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.