PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VERIFY MY PAN CARD.

sureshkumar1
Contributor
Contributor

I am waiting for 10 days and called customer care 5 times they only were saying that your PAN card is not verified, we are submitting a special case for that.

I am running an e-commerce store and added PayPal express checkout but 100 and more customers are facing error "please return to the merchant and select another payment method. The PayPal service is too bad they are only saying I am submitting the special request. No steps are taken after that,

so, please please please verify my PAN card so I can run my business smoothly, I am facing very big trouble for doing that, please PayPal support verify my PAN card under a day, PLEEEEAAAAASE

PLEASE REVIEW MY PAN CARD. :(((((

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sureshkumar1

You need to sort it out with customer services, we can't help you unfortunately.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sureshkumar1
Contributor
Contributor

they told me to contact mts for that issue and you are telling that contact customer service, I am in the cycle of its and customer service then who can solve this issue!!!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sureshkumar1

This is a COMMUNITY 'user to user' help forum. No-one here works for Paypal apart from the moderators who can only give you 'general advice'.

Only CUSTOMER SERVICES can deal with account issues.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.