Option for Customer's phone number on Checkout

SteveStuartDJ
Contributor
Contributor

Does my customer have a choice of whether to leave his/her phone number when on the checkout page?
If there's an option for the choice, where do I find the page to make the alteration?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SteveStuartDJ wrote:

Does my customer have a choice of whether to leave his/her phone number when on the checkout page?
If there's an option for the choice, where do I find the page to make the alteration?

Found another answer to this, go to your website preferences page in my selling tools, scroll down to “Contact telephone number” section

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

SteveStuartDJ
Contributor
Contributor
@sharpiemarker wrote:
@SteveStuartDJ wrote:

Found another answer to this, go to your website preferences page in my selling tools, scroll down to “Contact telephone number” section

OK, the path you describe is a bit difficult: If I click the 'Tools' tab in my Dashboard page, there's no 'Website Preferences' tab there.
If I go down to 'All Tools', there's nothing about 'website preferences' there either.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.