OneShoppingCart integration

MMeloni
Contributor
Contributor

Using oneshoppingcart and Paypal standard - it works, transactions process. But I do not think that the payment page(s) look correct. And it deceives customers into thinking they have to have a Paypal account. Even though I have the Paypal optional setting on. I think this is dissuading customers from making the purchase - because they do not all have Paypal accounts.

It is a two-step checkout (per oneshopping cart) - here is the first screen - which seems fine.

Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 4.43.51 PM.png

But this screen makes it look like you have to have Paypal - and I do not know where or how to make the change - my web team says it is a PayPal issue and others say it is a oneshopping cart issue and I am stuck in the middle.

I added a note in caps to advise that a Paypal account is not needed, but this is sloppy.

Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 4.45.59 PM.png

And this is the next screen: (ignore the warning message, this is because I was using my Paypal account email to gather this print screens.)

Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 4.48.04 PM.png

And then finally a guest check out

Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 4.49.03 PM.png

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.