No paypal transactions, Please use another card , even before card details are entered?

Kerridaniel1
Contributor
Contributor

06/03/2018

No tranaction happening in shopping cart from MR site , API are correct, mr site alls good as soon as the process get to pay palcart  reponse Please selcet another card.

The only thing i have changed was entering mailchimp URL to IPN would this cause this to happen ?

or is this the changes to PayPal update ?

Please help no transactions being processed at all

coffeeslender.com.au

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MTS_Jennifer

I ran a test transaction in your shopping cart. At the end of the shopping cart instead of a form post from the shopping cart there is a PayPal Hosted button that is not working. I looked at the HTML Source code of your website and the PayPal Hosted Button ID is invalid. A PayPal Hosted Button ID is typically 13 alphanumeric characters that are generated in your PayPal Account.

Since you are using Mr. Site and according to the documentation from Mr. Site you need your PayPal Business Email Address and a PDT token for integration, you do not need a PayPal Hosted Button for your integration.

The first step in resolving this issue is to remove the incorrectly formatted Pay Now Button.

Here is the documentation from Mr. Site (Please note that this is a 3rd Party Site and not affiliated with PayPal):

http://www.mrsite.com/tipsandhelp/article/Taking-payments-with-PayPal-Standard-with-MrSite

Here are the steps for Payment Data Transfer. You need to turn on Auto Return. Here's how:

Thank you,

Jennifer

Login to Me Too

Kerridaniel1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Moderator,

coffeeslender.com.au here Kerri 

we have gone in and corrected all as directed from you , we received a message saying data transfer 

has been turned on 

You asked to pass on the ID? to paypal how do we pass on the ID 

Login to Me Too

Kerridaniel1
Contributor
Contributor

10 You'll need to pass this identity token along with the transaction token to us so you can receive confirmation that the payment is complete.

Has this been completed thanks 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.