Need to direct customers to pay on credit/debit cards via pay pal

tomerp
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I want to give my customers the option to pay via credit card through pay pal.

So in my website there is the checkout page where the customer can pay via pay pal and the amount is automatically reflected. But this allow only pay pal users to pay.

What integration link should I use for customers that don't have pay pal account but still want to pay via credit/debit card?

Many Thanks,

Tomer 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

tomerp
Contributor
Contributor

Many thanks Kuddos for your reply 

Login to Me Too

tomerp
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your response,

I was trying to set up paypal express into my website, and for the integration I need to provide my client ID and secret code.

I created new app from this page: https://developer.paypal.com/developer/applications under my apps and credentials and got both client ID and secret code from there and pasted it at the website integration but it didn't work. hope you could help. 

Thanks 

paypal express integration1.png

Login to Me Too

ultratshirt2020
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I want to give my customers the option to pay via credit card through pay pal. So in my website there is the checkout page where the customer can pay via pay pal and the amount is automatically reflected. But this allow only pay pal users to pay. What integration link should I use for customers that don't have pay pal account but still want to pay via credit/debit card? Many Thanks, Swami <removed> (India)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.