My clients can't pay with Paypal
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Dec-06-2018 01:17 AM
First of all I hope I've posted my message in the right category.
I'm having a big issue for few months now. My clients can't pay with Paypal Express Checkout installed on my Shopify store. After I choose Paypal solution and connect with my customer's account, there's always an error message saying "We can't complete your payment for the moment. This transaction was denied for regulatory compliance reasons." (approximative translation from french)
I have no clue what does it mean and Paypal support seems not being able to solve it. Did someone had this issue and knows how to solve it ? Thank you community.
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- FATAL paypal outage: paypal-react-js unable to initialize script in SDKs
- Does the merchant receive the payments instantly? in Payflow
- Creating a dispute in Sandbox environment in Sandbox Environment
- What are basic create-paypal-order and capture-paypal-order files? in REST APIs
- The seller refused to send me his address in PayPal Reporting