Multiple URL's for one account
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Oct-28-2019 03:47 PM
We have two websites that process orders to one PayPal business account.
When an order is processed, it is put on hold as Paypal doesn't recognize the 2nd account URL. We then have to manually mark the order as complete.
Is there a way to tell Paypal that orders coming from two different URL's are good to process.
Thanks in advance.
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- JS SDK, IPN activated, i receive empty IPN events .. in SDKs
- Pay later messaging only working with default merchant currency and not others in SDKs
- Accepting Donations to Business Account for multiple projects in REST APIs
- What's the alternative Rest API for payments/payout in REST APIs
- App types (merchant vs platform) for building an integration in REST APIs