MemberPress marking PayPal transactions as "Pending" when PayPal thinks they are complete

Trish_M
Contributor
Contributor

I have been using PayPal as a gateway to pay for subscriber memberships for my web site, using MemberPress. It has been working fine for a couple of years, so it's set up correctly. But lately, I've been getting PayPal payments marked as "Pending" in MemberPress, when PayPal has indeed collected the money from my new subscribers. This means new customers are paying, but cannot access what they just bought, requiring manual intervention on my part. This was happening every now and then over the past couple of months, but has happened for every transaction for the past day.

Does anyone else have experience with this, and an idea what might be wrong? Yes, I have a customer support ticket into MemberPress as well - but I know they're going to say "have you asked PayPal?". I've been unable to get past the Chatbot and send a support email to PayPal, so I'm here hoping to avail myself to the collected wisdom. Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

IndexLevelTradi
New Community Member

I'm having the same issues, now all of my issues are showing as inactive. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.