Massive IPN Delay

stevechu
Contributor
Contributor

None of IPN is delivered to my server for 16 hours. Currently there are more than 50 stuck messages. Anybody has the same problem?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

laketopo
Contributor
Contributor

--- 

From PayPal Support @ 8:56AM PST today - Our technicians identified an issue late yesterday which was causing IPNs to be delayed and subsequently resolved the issue.  Since the IPNs were queued, they are being sent in the order they were queued.   Our technicians have stated that we should be getting out from under the queue shortly.  

From PayPal Support @ 12:34PM PST today - Unfortunately, it looks like the delay issue is still occurring. I've added this case to the issue and we're tracking it as we speak. I'll update you right away when I know that the backlog will begin to clear up.  [i.e. The problem still is ongoing and not resolved per the previous update]

We have had no updates, but I figured I would at least give you some information.  Sounds like a decent size problem that hasn't been resolved.  Please let me know if your queue starts to move and I will do the same.  We have had no movement on our queue since yesterday at ~2pm PST.

Login to Me Too

stevechu
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for that update. Is your queue cleared? My queue still gets stuck. 

Login to Me Too

laketopo
Contributor
Contributor

As of this moment, none have been processed since 2:08pm PDT yesterday.  Have you seen any that have been processed?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.