Lukanc

NancyLukanc
New Community Member

I am terribly frustrated with what I have recently experienced.  My PayPal account says that I have $309.57 BALANCE and $451.14 HOLD.  I have been threading since Wednesday evening, all day yesterday and today.  I have been threading with many individuals that speak for awhile and then go silent because they cannot help me.  My concern was what the HOLD balance represents.  Most have told me that they could not find a transaction that represents the HOLD amount and asked me to take a screenshot of the transaction.  If I actually knew what this represented or had figured it out, I wouldn't be inquiring and spending so many days on a thread.  Well, finally I spoke to Cameron and he explained that the HOLD left the balance on January 6th.  Well, I don't know where that came from????  And, I haven't sold on eBay for quite some time!  Cameron's last thread told me that he sent the information to IT and requested that you explain the HOLD.  Now, on my end....it appears that the HOLD is MY MONEY and the solution is simple.  The HOLD amount of $451.14 should be returned to my balance.  Please...please...please help me to finally get this resolved.  You may feel free to contact me on my cell phon[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] if you need any further information.  Thank you!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.