Integrating paypal business account on website

tushar-poshiya
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Sir,

Thank you for support to us.

I have already submit post of my previous error solutions. Please check above link.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/Integrating-paypal-business-account-on-...

But now getting another error as per attached screenshot, can you please help me out for that. I have checked all settings related to getting above errors but still not working.

Is it working all possibility after that, Can I delete my account and created new one?  

Thanks & Best Regards

Tushar <removed>

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tushar-poshiya 

Maybe change the currency you are accepting. Maybe change to USD. I think there’s issues with India accounts accepting INR from int’l accounts. In fact, INR is no longer a supported currency to receive payments in.

Or check your Payment Preferences in your Account Settings to not block non-India account payments.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

tushar-poshiya
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Sir,

@sharpiemarker 

Thank you for support to us.

I have already have USD currency and I have checked all settings related to getting above errors but still not working.

Please check my previous post if you can help me out.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/Integrating-paypal-business-account-on-...

Thanks & Best Regards

Tushar <removed>

Login to Me Too

tushar-poshiya
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @sharpiemarker,

I have created a new business paypal account and confirmed email, and also added a bank with status confirmed.

Can you please help me out for that, I have checked all settings related to getting above errors but still not working.

I have already confirmed email and confirmed add bank as well, so why am I getting these errors now. I am really disappointed that these things happen again and again. 

Is it working all possibility after that, Can I delete my account and created new one? 

paypal-payment-error-2.png

Login to Me Too

tushar-poshiya
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @sharpiemarker 

Thanks for your support.

Yes I know it and agreed. We are also accepting USD payment only not INR payment, but users payment through their debit/credit card and bank will automatically payment deducted as per USD rate. 

Hope you are getting what we are the issues facing.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.