Integrate PayPal express checkout to Shopify errors

Sidi1
Contributor
Contributor

I am facing a big issue since 4 days. I have a shopify store and I try to integrate paypal express checkout. However, once I want to activate, I have a new page from Paypal (fyi, I have business account) I put my address log in but I cannot move forward when I click on "Continue". If I reload the page I can enter my business account but it takes me to my Paypal Dashboard and it is not activated on my shopify store. FYI, I am based in UAE but my paypal seems to recognised France as my country. I have tried to make the same in private navigation mode, changing shop address, connect from another country, opened a new shopify store, deleted the cache, change computer, browser, tried at different time, changed settings to my paypal, give access to shopify etc...but still nothing, still facing the same issue. I have contacted shopify support and they cannot help me. It seems that Paypal doesnt give the permission to link with shopify. Please help me. What are your suggestions ?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.