I need some answers

Demdaddy12
New Community Member
My PayPal account was blocked and I was told I would get a refund after 180 days, I wanted to know is that possible? Thank you.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Demdaddy12 

Paypal holds your funds for 180 days as that is the same timeframe that buyers have to open paypal disputes.
So if no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then you are allowed to withdraw the funds as long as you were over 18 then and the account is in your legal name. Sometimes Paypal request further documentation from you before you can withdraw those funds.

Due to covid everything is much slower at the moment so your best bet is to wait until the phones are up and running again and then if you have not heard speak to an agent to enquire re the release of funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Demdaddy12 

Paypal holds your funds for 180 days as that is the same timeframe that buyers have to open paypal disputes.
So if no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then you are allowed to withdraw the funds as long as you were over 18 then and the account is in your legal name. Sometimes Paypal request further documentation from you before you can withdraw those funds.

Due to covid everything is much slower at the moment so your best bet is to wait until the phones are up and running again and then if you have not heard speak to an agent to enquire re the release of funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ajfel90
New Community Member

Hi . Sorry . I dont know how to open new topic . But paypal help center doesnt respond FROM few days as covid -19 . Somebody from germany ( Dipl. Ing. A. Walloth u. A. Nesch GbR ) I DONT KNOW WHAT IS THIS !! AND MAKE PURCHASES IN ANY CAR PART 430 EURO . ( £393.31 GBP  ) I had also added 2 unknows telephone numbers in my paypal account which I've removed right now . I DON'T RISE THAT I PAYED, I MUST SEND THIS THERE IS THE INFORMATION '' SEND TO '' with his adress . PLEASE GUYS ABOUT HELP !!!!!!  paYPAL approved it as legal transaction how is possible !!!! ?????

Case closed: Transaction not covered

Case ID: <removed>Thank you for reporting this case.  After reviewing your case, we found that this transaction was not unauthorised and therefore isn't eligible for PayPal Buyer Protection.  We've noted the account changes you reported with this case.Case details

Dispute reason

Unauthorised access

Case status

Closed

Date reported

2 May 2020

Transactions not refundedWe've been unable to provide any refund on the transactions listed.

• Apr30Dipl. Ing. A. Walloth u. A. Nesch GbRPayment- €430.90

30 April 2020Dipl. Ing. A. Walloth u. A. Nesch GbR - negative  €430.90   EURPayment sent There is an open dispute associated with this transaction. Visit the Resolution Centre to view status.Paid with Mastercard MasterCard Credit card   <removed>You'll see "PAYPAL *DIPLINGWALL" on your card statement. Exchange rate £393.31 GBP = €430.90 EUR 1  GBP = 1.0956 EUR Send to Aleksandr <removed>Category Auto Supplies Transaction ID <removed>Return shipping refunds Request return-shipping refund For more information   see Terms and Conditions

Login to Me Too

Somnang9999
Contributor
Contributor
I need some answers
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.