Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need my money

Options
Trishg123
Contributor
Posted on
I need my money paypal will no let me have it i was stuck out of town so a friend sent me 200 dollars thru papal wich i had never used and since my purse was stolen i have no id well paypal will not let me have my money. I cant go get another id because of corona virus. I can answere any security question they ask i just dont have an id. They say once i send them a picture of it they will release my money but i can. So wat they are saying is if the person that stole my id happens to get into my paypal account they will release my money to them. And not to me i didnt make a police report because the police said i waited to lond but after the corona virus is over i can go to the station and talk with them about makeing a report. I have sent them a picture of my id the only one i had and they said it was too blurry i sent then a picture of my bank card not good enough they say. So any sugestions on how to get my money from these people

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.