I have been informed that my account is closed. How can I activate it?

Anos5656
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Larry80
Contributor
Contributor
I also have similar issue currently. I was required to submit government issued ID, card statement, and proof of address and I did, I wonder why I later received an email from PayPal that notified me that my PayPal account was closed for security and safety of PayPal network. This is unfair if must confess.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

Larry80
Contributor
Contributor
I also have similar issue currently. I was required to submit government issued ID, card statement, and proof of address and I did, I wonder why I later received an email from PayPal that notified me that my PayPal account was closed for security and safety of PayPal network. This is unfair if must confess.
Login to Me Too

Anos5656
Is there an easier solution?
Login to Me Too

Larry80
Contributor
Contributor
I doubt if there is an easier solution because I still have not been able to resolve the issue. I sent them email but no response was received, I'm even planning to give them a call perhaps there would be a solution.
Login to Me Too

Anos5656
No, I'm planning to cancel my account if I do not respond
Login to Me Too

Larry80
Contributor
Contributor
Trust me, you will not be allowed to close your account if limitation has been out on it already, the only only you've got not is to follow it through to the end. Of course, you also have the option of abandoning the account too but that's if you are willing to do so. I will however suggest to do the best you can to come clean and let PayPal know that you have no fraud intention or any ulterior motive in mind as regards your account with them, and the only way I believe you can do that is by appealing your case with them. Try and be in touch on phone and explain yourself, be as forthcoming with your answers to all the questions you are asked as possible. I believe they should review your case and probably reactivate your account if they found out that you have no ulterior motives with your account.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.