How to set up your PayPal Button to accept International currencies?

gili1980
Contributor
Contributor

I have recently added Pay Pal Button to sell services in USA in USD.. But we also want user to pay for our services if they are not in USA.. i.e users can buy our services from India and paypal should convert dollar in INR

How it can be possible?

Because currently users from India get this message

We’re sorry. This seller doesn’t accept payments in your currency. Please return to the seller and choose another way to pay.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gili1980 

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Gabriel_PP

Hi @gili1980 

Thanks for contacting us,

Just to clarify,

USD transaction is not allowed between Indian buyer and Indian seller account. In order to receive payments from Indian buyers, it should be in INR, but you can receive USD payments from other countries (like USA or any other, but India).

Please note that Indian domestic payment must be exclusively made in INR currency. INR currency can only be process by Indian domestic payment only. International customer who tried to make payment to an Indian merchant need to process the payment in currency other than INR (example USD).

Solution:
For International Payments -> USD currency
For Local Payments -> INR currency.

Please verify your integration to offer the correct currency.
If you are using a Shopping Cart/eCommerce; you would need to contact their technical support.

I hope this helps,
Thanks,

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gili1980 

Sorry posted wrong link, meant to post.

https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-receive-paypal-payments-faq1750?app=searchAutoC...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.