How do you contact PayPal - They will not release my money

Cj_3
Contributor
Contributor

I sent this letter to PayPal :   how long do I wait for customer support to all me?

PayPal Notice of Dispute

PayPal is committed to providing a forum for resolving disputes with customers in a fair and efficient manner.  If you have a dispute with PayPal, we invite you to contact us by clicking “Help” on paypal.com.  You can find answers by topic or you can call or email PayPal to discuss your concerns.  If after seeking help from customer service, your dispute was not resolved to your satisfaction, please complete and send this form to PayPal’s legal department. 

Please complete this form in its entirety (printing legibly). Retain a copy for your records and send the completed form by certified mail to: PayPal, Inc., Attn: Litigation Department, Re: Notice of Dispute, 2211 North First Street, San Jose, CA 95131.  If the dispute is not resolved to your satisfaction within 30 days after this notice is sent to PayPal, you may begin arbitration by submitting a Demand for Arbitration to the American Arbitration Association, which can be found at www.adr.org.

_________________________                                                  ___________________________

Name                                                                                          Email address used to log in to your PayPal account

_________________________                                                  ____________________________

Phone Number to call you                                                          Phone Number on your PayPal account            

Mailing Address:         ____________________________________

Please briefly describe the nature of your dispute and attach any supporting documents you wish to provide.  If necessary, please use the reverse side or additional paper. 

Please briefly describe the relief you would like from PayPal.

_____________________________                                                   __________________________

Signature                                                                                            Date

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.