How do I remove a link from my bank account to my new PayPal account?

Richie29
Contributor
Contributor

The instructions in the Help Center don't seem to be up-to-date for the new PayPal interface. When I try to remove a bank account from my new PayPal account, I get the follow instructions:

How do I remove a bank account from my PayPal account?

From your computer, here's how:

1. Click Wallet at the top of the page.
  2. Click the bank you want to remove.
  3. Click Remove Bank.                                However, there is no longer any Wallet icon on the new website, and I can't get to a "Remove Bank" button. 

When I try to link our bank account to our new PayPal account, I get an error message that reads, “Sorry, that bank is already linked to the maximum number of PayPal accounts.”  And I read in the Help section that a bank account can't be linked if it has already been linked to 3 previous PayPal accounts. We don’t use or need the earlier bank account links any more. How do I remove the links? Thanks for your help.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.