How Can I Change the Image on the PayPal Payment Confirmation Page?

Beerski
Contributor
Contributor
Hi,
I am attempting to change the header graphic that appears at the top of my customer's PayPal payment confirmation page. They are a charity that supports burn victims and the group of smiling people in the default graphic is not appropriate. Our customer would like to just use their logo instead. I have searched and searched and found no information on how to do this. Very frustrating. Can you help? Can you provide simple sets that I can use to make this change?

As a note, their donation page does not require creating a PayPal account, but payment through an existing account is possible...as are credit card payments.

As an alternative, I have setup a similar looking confirmation page (meeting the PayPal requirements) on their website and enabled the Auto Return option in the account with a correct link to their site. It does not work. Again, the info on how to do this is scattered. It appears we can't do this if we accept credit card payments. Looks like a dead-end.

To compound the problem the links that are being referenced in the PayPal documentation do not appear on the account pages. To wit...

"Log in to your PayPal account.
From My Account, click on Profile.
From the Selling Preferences section, open Custom Payment Pages.

I do not see this option. Is the Confirmation Page part of this capability. Would this allow me to make the change even if it did appear?

Thanks for reading my request.
Beerski

This is a repost to a new subforum. I believe I originally posted this in the wrong place. Hence, I received no answers.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.