Hi

Ranamoazzam
Contributor
Contributor

I made an new paypal account but i am confused how to use it and i want to confirm if i buy through paypal am i safe if someboady take the payment and i not recived my order paypal can help me

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ranamoazzam wrote:
I made an new paypal account but i am confused how to use it and i want to confirm if i buy through paypal am i safe if someboady take the payment and i not recived my order paypal can help me

Yes, there is buyer protection for purchases and payments. You use PayPal by purchasing at a retailer that accepts PayPal. During checkout, you'll have to select PayPal option and log into your PayPal account to complete payment. Link and confirm a card and/or a bank account to your PayPal so that you may select either payment methods to pay with during checkout.

You can also send a payment as goods and services payment by clicking "Send Money" if the seller does not have a website. They can provide you with their PayPal email address. Only use Goods and Services as payment type to have Buyer Protection when sending money via your PayPal account for such transactions (be sure to include a detailed description of what is being purchased in the note field). And family and friends for sending personal payment, again via recipient PayPal email address. If recipient does not have a PayPal account seller or friends or family, they can supply a valid email address for you to send payment to and they can register for an account to claim the funds.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ranamoazzam wrote:

Yes, there is buyer protection for purchases and payments. You use PayPal by purchasing at a retailer that accepts PayPal. During checkout, you'll have to select PayPal option and log into your PayPal account to complete payment. Link and confirm a card and/or a bank account to your PayPal so that you may select either payment methods to pay with during checkout.

You can also send a payment as goods and services payment by clicking "Send Money" if the seller does not have a website. They can provide you with their PayPal email address. Only use Goods and Services as payment type to have Buyer Protection when sending money via your PayPal account for such transactions (be sure to include a detailed description of what is being purchased in the note field). And family and friends for sending personal payment, again via recipient PayPal email address. If recipient does not have a PayPal account seller or friends or family, they can supply a valid email address for you to send payment to and they can register for an account to claim the funds.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.