Help Needed pls ^^

DrMustapha
New Community Member

Hello guys ...

I wish to run an Online Subscription based service...ofc using Paypal as my payment Gateway..I've created (button and all the techy stuff is done)

just when someone trying to buy...they have to (Create Paypal and Subscribe) and to where am from that will Destroy my conversion rate ...ppl here are ...you know ..not so familiar with these kind of stuff and get confused easily thus they abandon the whole thing...

is there any way .. my customers Subscribe using (visacard/Mastercard) without Having To Create a Paypal?

any paid service...am all ears..

thank you very much in advance... 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @DrMustapha,

Thank you for your question. If you're using a subscription button, any subscriptions would be managed through your customers' PayPal accounts, which means an account is necessary to establish and maintain a subscription.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.