Help! I get error when someone click on "Proceed to PayPal" button on chekout page.

alex-ster
Contributor
Contributor

This is the link > webapps/shoppingcart/error?flowlogging_id=f61d7315fcbc&code=GENERIC_ERROR&mfid=1508243075601_f61d7315fcbc <

And this is the error... I need to fix this as soon as posiblle...

Screenshot_1.jpg

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Andre

Hi, the screenshot error you sent links to ACCOUNT_CANNOT_BE_FETCHED. Check in your button that the variable with your Business email is passing the correct value, a valid PayPal account email. Eventually if you can share the link of your website and point me how to reach the button I can run a test. Thanks.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

We need a bit more info - like what values you're trying to pass to PayPal ??   A link to item button that produced the error ??

Login to Me Too

alex-ster
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

it is "pay now" button. Value that is sent is price in dollars. It is final step of purchase on chekout page. After filling billing details, customer proceed by clicking on "Proceed to PayPal" and insted of being transfered to final page on PayPal where cutomer can pay for order, it shows error...

Login to Me Too
Solved

MTS_Andre

Hi, the screenshot error you sent links to ACCOUNT_CANNOT_BE_FETCHED. Check in your button that the variable with your Business email is passing the correct value, a valid PayPal account email. Eventually if you can share the link of your website and point me how to reach the button I can run a test. Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.