cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Geting genericError?code=UEFZTUVOVF9ERU5JRUQ%3D in my web site, while trying to pay using PayPal

Options
NkrumahAlipio
Contributor
Posted on

Hi, my customers are geting genericError?code=UEFZTUVOVF9ERU5JRUQ%3D in my web site, while trying to pay using PayPal, can someone help me?paypal.png

5 REPLIES 5

Geting genericError?code=UEFZTUVOVF9ERU5JRUQ%3D in my web site, while trying to pay using PayPal

Options
MTS_MichaelL
PayPal Employee

Hi @NkrumahAlipio 

Would you be able to tell us more about your integration? What happens before the error? Can you share the URL that's in the error window (session ID, etc.). Is there an API response PayPal sends before that? Do you have code we could use to reproduce it?

Options
Avelll
New Community Member

same error pls help

Options
ItsMeCOBRA
New Community Member

I Also got this Error, i was buying an Amazon Card and then the transaction got cancled, now everytime i try to buy anything else this error pops up

Options
Mahabur
Contributor
Add my account

Options
LinHongJun
Contributor

Same problem while paying for most of websites in USA.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.