Fatal Error using Woocommerce PayPal

michme79
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there. I’m hoping someone can help me. I’m getting a fatal error when I save changes to the PayPal payment method under woocommerce. The website still works with this error and the updates do save even though the error appears. I have deactivated all plugins and reactivated one by one and have narrowed it down to the flexible shipping for woocommerce plugin, but cannot work out what to do from here. Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method WPDesk\Logger\WC\WooCommerceMonologPlugin::clear() in /home3/bamstraw/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php:132 Stack trace: #0 /home3/bamstraw/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WC_Gateway_Paypal->process_admin_options(”) #1 /home3/bamstraw/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #2 /home3/bamstraw/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home3/bamstraw/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/admin/settings/class-wc-settings-payment-gateways.php(223): do_action(‘woocommerce_upd…’) #4 /home3/bamstraw/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WC_Settings_Payment_Gateways->save(”) #5 /home3/bamstraw/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #6 /home3/bamstraw/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #7 /home3/bamstraw/public_html/wp-content/plu in /home3/bamstraw/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 132

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.