Failed to Proceed Payment

KJin
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Support,

May i know why i cannot make payment through paypal for my website? The debugID is a5322840a833e.

clipboard_image_0.png

Please help,

Thanks,

Jin

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_paula

Hi KJin, 

It can be frustrating when a payment does not complete. I would suggest that you try clearing your cookies and cache on the browser that you are using then try the payment again. If you are still unable to complete the payment or any payments then maybe check your Resolution centre to ensure there are no open issues that you need to resolve. 

I hope this helps and thanks for posting, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

KJin
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Paula,

Thanks for your replies. Unfortunately it still not working after i tried to clear the cache of browser.

May i know how do i submit this support to the resolution center as your mentioned earlier?

Thanks in your help,

KJin.

Login to Me Too

theresaVu

I get this too.... actually, it happened when I paid my PayPal credit.... Before that it worked fine, payed my account and it stopped working... Don't worry they will give you the same answer as they gave me, clear cookies , security system blah blah blah,   let me tell you everyone at PayPal is semi retarded... same answer overtime

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.