'We’re sorry
Things don’t appear to be working at the moment.'
It seems something is wrong with my app. Please help as soon as possible
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Andre

Hi, it can be country related as if I try with my test accounts (replacing the ClientID in the demo portal) it works, then if I create an Indian account it does not work and return the same error. I see your account is Indian as well. For some countries there could be particular behaviors. Can you try with creating an account in Sandbox from a different country, like UK and see? It should work. Let me know.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

MTS_Ciaran

Can you post the sandbox clientID? Also your testing this within the actual demo site right?

Login to Me Too

imHAggarwal
Contributor
Contributor

Client ID: AcVG_imqLSRqW04wKFyyLdyr8YvzVyevgu4WL40ULUX9dP-QfzxWztbRi2qC92YaYv3jWbeVZ43o0mQG

Yes, I m just changing the client ID in the demo site

Login to Me Too
Solved

MTS_Andre

Hi, it can be country related as if I try with my test accounts (replacing the ClientID in the demo portal) it works, then if I create an Indian account it does not work and return the same error. I see your account is Indian as well. For some countries there could be particular behaviors. Can you try with creating an account in Sandbox from a different country, like UK and see? It should work. Let me know.

Login to Me Too

imHAggarwal
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, you are right. Its the country name which is getting all the troubles.

First of all, how did u figure out that. I couldn't have find it for years.

And secondly, Paypal should rectify this bug. This is not at all justice. Moreover, I am not able to convert the dollars into rupees in the account

Login to Me Too

MTS_Andre

Hi, for some countries the in-context window does not work, you can check in our documentation URL here: In-Context Express-checkout

While here below you can find the accepted currencies for PayPal, Indian Rupees are not supported: Accepted Currencies

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.