Error when payment done. Inline events violates Content Security Policy directive.
Hello PayPal Community!
I have integrated successfully my PayPal buttons to accept online payments and this has work fine for 3 months. In the last 3 weeks I have had an error in the console. While the payment is successfully complete and I receive the money into my account, the paypal.js file that connects the buttons with the paypal server catches en error:
Refused to execute inline event handler because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'nonce-0GLhcHuBe2SPiV2/EJGlgoujNx7OssYPNzStQ15ThnKWsSkN' 'self' https://*.paypal.com https://*.paypalobjects.com 'unsafe-inline'". Note that 'unsafe-inline' is ignored if either a hash or nonce value is present in the source list.
How can I solve it if I don't have any control over paypal buttons HTML structure?
I'm using Google Chrome.
PayPal HTML Buttons
Good day @francesversionb
Thank you for posting to the PayPal community.
I would suggest trying again now.
If your still facing issues, please create an MTS ticket via - https://www.paypal-support.com/s/?language=en_US with the detailed information and error details.
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Error when payment done. Inline events violates Content Security Policy directive. in PayPal Payments Standard
- Content Security Policy - Directives to enable PayPal checkout in PayPal Payments Standard
- Logging in with Sandbox account fails silently, appears to CSP failure in chrome in Sandbox Environment
- Shopping Cart ERROR in PayPal Payments Standard
- Refused to load the script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive in Sandbox Environment