Error message with no apparent solution

webreality
New Community Member

Our setup is with Paypal Express, but that is not an option in the "select a board" so i chose to post it in the closest I could, which is here in PayPal Payments Standard. 

We are using the latest version of Woocommerce and Wordpress. When customers try to checkout as a guest, using only their credit card info, they receive the following message and cannot place an order:

"We weren’t able to add this card. Check all the details are correct and try again or try a different card."

I looked through the logs of our site but couldn't find any error codes or error messages that would help in troubleshooting. 
We are a US based company, the customers are also US based. I tested this myself (also located in the US) and received the same error. It doesn't matter what type of card I use, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, they all give the same message. 

Does anyone know why this is happening? It didn't always happen, and nothing changed from when it was working to now, on our side. 
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

GrizzT
Contributor
Contributor

Did you ever get a solution? I am having the exact same issue while in sandbox with an account that was previously working fine. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.