Emailed PayPal Receipts

MarkBearden
Contributor
Contributor

I would like anyone to comment on the length of the emailed receipts for a payment.   

Those of us that have to save receipts, do not like I three page receipt.   It is like PayPal has not really looked at what they are doing, wasting Paper if you print it.  Larger file if you store it electronically.   There is way to much white space between the information.   Please help me bring this to the attention of PayPal and get a revised copy of the receipt that is max one printed page.  

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MarkBearden 

Adjust the scale % on the print dialog to 50 or adjust until it is on one page. Or just print from the activity page. They fit on one page.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MarkBearden 

Adjust the scale % on the print dialog to 50 or adjust until it is on one page. Or just print from the activity page. They fit on one page.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

GaryTheGolfer
Contributor
Contributor

I totally agree with the original poster. I have seen the solution and will try it. I have only recently started to get these 3 page receipts. Before that I could just print page 1 (of 2) and get all the info I needed. The true solution would be to get Paypal to fix the problem rather than everyone of their millions of users needing to make changes. Hope Paypal read this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.