Email Address for PayPal services, complaints, advices, anything at all

lewyca16
Contributor
Contributor

When I login to my PayPal account and click the "contact us" link on any page, it just then sends me into a loop of helpful answers.

No matter if I click on the most relevant suggestion, I still do not get to an email or telephone option.

The site cannot help me with my enquiry and I do need to speak and/or email with someone at PayPal.

Can anyone out there help me at all. I only need an email address that isn't an auto one that I only seem to be told about, but replies the standard " this is an automated reply and email sent here are not monitered........etc )

Thanking you in advance.

All the best to all

Loo

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

not_here

Hello @lewyca16

I'm sorry to hear that you're having such trouble getting in touch with our customer support. When you're logged in, if you scroll down to the bottom of the help page (www.paypal.com/selfhelp) you'll find the "Contact Us" button. Once selected, you will scroll down where the options are "Call Us", "Ask the Community", or "Email Us". You should be able to select the Call us option to speak directly to a customer support agent who can help you with your question. 

The "Email Us" option may still be an automated response initially but the agents should be answering your questions as if you were calling in on the phone. 

Hope this helps!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.