EE SALES EXTREMES

IVHADALLICANTAK
New Community Member
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

IVHADALLICANTAK
New Community Member
I had an EE sim for 4 months,when they informed me that because I was so loyal they could offer me some free things including a phone,so I accepted the phone,3 days later I got a highly overpriced contract sim,I never ever loaded this sim into the phone,but they started charging me anyway.i must add they never asked for the phone back at anytime,but this has destroyed my credit,is there anything I can do as I can't even get a credit card even though this is pressure sales and fraud at its worst.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

IVHADALLICANTAK
New Community Member
I had an EE sim for 4 months,when they informed me that because I was so loyal they could offer me some free things including a phone,so I accepted the phone,3 days later I got a highly overpriced contract sim,I never ever loaded this sim into the phone,but they started charging me anyway.i must add they never asked for the phone back at anytime,but this has destroyed my credit,is there anything I can do as I can't even get a credit card even though this is pressure sales and fraud at its worst.
Login to Me Too

IVHADALLICANTAK
New Community Member
EE pressure sales team to commit fraud to reach sales targets. I want my credit fixed or some help in highlighting massive blackmail fraud.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.