Donation Button for Nonprofit organizations

Mohd-Junaid
Contributor
Contributor
I am a member of Nonprofit organization in India Approved to get donated outside India. I want to Create a Donation Button that could be accept all type of currencies and all sizes of amount choosen by donors with paypal and Credit and Debit card
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Hi @Mohd-Junaid,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

We completely understand the trouble and apologize for any inconvenience.

Yes, you can create hosted PayPal donate button html code and give donors an option to enter their own amount value.

Based on your country location of India it is possible for you to receive international payments. We would ask that you ensure your account is verified and you have added the currencies to your account before receiving payments. To add a currency to your account please follow these steps: 

If you want to accept payments in a new currency that’s supported by PayPal, you can add it to your currency list.

Here's how to add a new currency in your account:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Payment methods near the top of the page.
  3. Click PayPal balance.
  4. Click Manage currencies.
  5. Select the currency you want to add from the "Select new currency" dropdown menu.
  6. Click Add Currency.

Note:

• When your buyers send you payments in this currency in the future, the funds will appear automatically under this currency balance in your account.
  • When you accept payments in multiple currencies, you have multiple PayPal balances.
  • If you don't find your preferred currency from the dropdown menu, it means PayPal currently doesn’t support that currency.

Unfortunately, Guest payment checkout(i.e payment via credit/debit) is not applicable for all users. It's important to remember that guest checkout is not guaranteed for every transaction. PayPal runs a risk check to determine eligibility for guest checkout. There will be times when guest checkout is not available.

This is intended behavior of the product. Customer/buyer need to create PayPal account to process the payment.

Thank you for understanding and patience.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal, Inc.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.