Donation Button Population

slee3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

We are trying to pre-populate the donation button with our custom fields on a form.

So far we are able to fill out all the appropriate information except the donation amount and checking the box marking this as a reoccurring donation.

I have found that we can pass amount to the form as per the documentation, but that does not work for this donation button.

Here is the page the contains the form: http://twintierscf.client.mojoactive.com/about/donate.

We hid the paypal button's form and trigger it's submission when the form is submitted.

How can we pre-populate the donation amount and mark the box for a reoccurring donation?

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Dian

Hi @slee3

Thanks for asking your question here :).

I understand that there are a few issues with the donation button. 

I would advise contacting us here so we can help you resolve any question and issues. 

Dian

Login to Me Too

slee3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @PayPal_Dian .

Is that the correct link? It takes me to the same location I posted this question from. 

What category should I repost this question to?

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @slee3,

Please allow me to apologize. It appears that your question was originally in our Merchant Integration Technical Support Community and the post was accidentally moved to a different community. I am moving the post back to allow the Merchant Technical Support Community to see your question.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Terra3
Contributor
Contributor

I am taking screen photos of all of this. You people are just idiots

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.