Disable customers from being able to change there shipping address outside our shopping cart.

jjobin
New Community Member

When using the PayPal Signature API with our website, when a customer selects the option to make payment via there PayPal account, PayPal is presenting the option allowing the customer to change their shipping address.

We don’t want this.

The customer needs to select there shipping address BEFORE selecting payment via PayPal.

How can we disable this?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Hi @jjobin,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Yes, you can able to handle the shipping address fields during PayPal checkout using parameter "NOSHIPPING".

I request to please contact your website developer, to cross check your website payment request  API calls and modify the value "NOSHIPPING to "1" in your payment calls. 

Once this settings is done, PayPal system will not show/provide the shipping address option to the customers and resolves the issue.

NOSHIPPING : Determines whether PayPal displays shipping address fields on the PayPal pages. For digital goods, this field is required, and you must set it to 1.

Value is:
• 0 — PayPal displays the shipping address on the PayPal pages.
• 1 — PayPal does not display shipping address fields and removes shipping information from the transaction.
• 2 — If you do not pass the shipping address, PayPal obtains it from the buyer's account profile.

Guide link for reference - 

https://developer.paypal.com/docs/paypal-payments-standard/integration-guide/Appx-websitestandard-ht...

Note - This parameter will disable shipping address during PayPal checkout flow. 

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal, Inc.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.