DONATE button never finishes.
I'm trying to create a DONATE button. Code is generated, but when I try to leave that page, a warning pops up saying it is not finished. And so, no button is saved. Also, I noticed that there are no options in the DONATE button process to add a landing page URL for the button. I've tried it in Chrome and Firefox many times. Same result. The button code does work, but it is never "finished" and so never saved. I've made DONATE buttons in the past for another nonprofit, and there were more options, and certainly, the process finished and saved the buttons.
PayPal HTML Buttons
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- How do I create a donation button or link that only has a credit card option? (no paypal option) in PayPal Payments Standard
- WordPress plugin GiveWP connected with PayPal but doesn't work in PayPal Payments Standard
- Simple way for members to pay for membership in PayPal Payments Standard
- integrating payapl button on website in PayPal Payments Standard
- How do I create a PayPal Button for WordPress? in PayPal Payments Standard