Customizing a "Buy Now" button. Are PayPal's image required?
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Jun-04-2022 10:39 AM
I would like to use my own self-hosted image for the button. I'm guessing everything will work fine as long as my page makes the same POST request that PayPal's button designer code makes. Just to be certain, are there any technical reasons why I would need to use PayPal's images?
PayPal HTML Buttons
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- PayPal account optional is requiring password for Guest checkout. Stop? in Sandbox Environment
- Track customer info via paypal buttons? in PayPal Payments Standard
- How to white label a custom domain in PayPal? in PayPal Payments Standard
- Customers clicking either of the Paypal payment buttons and nothing happens in SDKs
- Not getting Paypal Instant Payment Notification emails when customers pay with their PAYPAL account! in PayPal Payments Standard