cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom shopping cart logo?

Contributor

Re: Custom shopping cart logo?

Have emailed cusromer support, but not holding my breath........

Contributor

It's rather confusion, and I also hope that Customer Support can enlighten us all... 🙂

New Community Member

This is what I got back. $25 per month to have a logo! Very disapointed. Looking to move to Stripe!

Plus Striping only charging 1.75%

https://stripe.com/au/pricing

Dear xxxx,

Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. My name is xxx and I am happy to assist you. If you want the company logo on the PayPal checkout page that unfortunately is not an option. If you had Payments Pro it comes with a feature called iFrame which does not route them away from your site in order to pay with PayPal.

Sincerely,
xxx
PayPal

New Community Member

Contributor

this can be fixed, just create a 780 x90 pixeles image and upload it the image is going to look weird on

your profile, (but who cares?) and the images is going to be display correclty on your checkout page.

So basically you want to create a header with white background.

Contributor

But the problem is that the logo doesn't show when on PORTRAIT mode on a mobile, only when in LANDSCAPE view on a mobile. How do we solve this issue? Thanks, IAN.

Contributor

Thats how paypal's responsive design works, nothing we can do there...

Contributor

So you are saying (and knowledgeable about the subject) that that is how the "responsive design works"?

The responsive design works in showing the logo ONLY IN LANDSCAPE MODE, and NOT in portrait mode... (on a smartphone)?

That means that 90% of my shoppers on smartphones don't know what webpage/store/site the shopping cart is on... very poor design. 😞

Contributor

Yes, that is correct, very poor design, at least you can see the logo with a tablet, PC or landscape mode...

two steps forward one back...