Custom shopping cart logo?

DazzlingDave
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.

I have been able to customize the final check out page of my website with my logo, and colors. But during the buying process, the customer adds items to the cart. The cart is just a blank page with the paypal logo, and the items the customer is buying. It looks like it would be a great place to have the header logo across the top of the screen to give the customer a seemless feel of buying from my website.

But after a couple of hours of searching and tying things, I have not been able to figure out how to implement the logo on the shopping cart page. Is it possible?

I have a business account, with verified address, bank, phone number, etc.

Am I missing something?

If you need more information I would be happy to provide it.

Thanks

Dave

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

Fishkit
Contributor
Contributor

Have emailed cusromer support, but not holding my breath........

Login to Me Too

imorton
Contributor
Contributor

It's rather confusion, and I also hope that Customer Support can enlighten us all... 🙂

Login to Me Too

sathiy
New Community Member

This is what I got back. $25 per month to have a logo! Very disapointed. Looking to move to Stripe!

Plus Striping only charging 1.75%

https://stripe.com/au/pricing

Dear xxxx,

Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. My name is xxx and I am happy to assist you. If you want the company logo on the PayPal checkout page that unfortunately is not an option. If you had Payments Pro it comes with a feature called iFrame which does not route them away from your site in order to pay with PayPal.

Sincerely,
xxx
PayPal

Login to Me Too

sathiy
New Community Member

Login to Me Too

pixelar_ca
Contributor
Contributor

this can be fixed, just create a 780 x90 pixeles image and upload it the image is going to look weird on

your profile, (but who cares?) and the images is going to be display correclty on your checkout page.

So basically you want to create a header with white background.

Login to Me Too

imorton
Contributor
Contributor

But the problem is that the logo doesn't show when on PORTRAIT mode on a mobile, only when in LANDSCAPE view on a mobile. How do we solve this issue? Thanks, IAN.

Login to Me Too

pixelar_ca
Contributor
Contributor

Thats how paypal's responsive design works, nothing we can do there...

Login to Me Too

imorton
Contributor
Contributor

So you are saying (and knowledgeable about the subject) that that is how the "responsive design works"?

The responsive design works in showing the logo ONLY IN LANDSCAPE MODE, and NOT in portrait mode... (on a smartphone)?

That means that 90% of my shoppers on smartphones don't know what webpage/store/site the shopping cart is on... very poor design. 😞

Login to Me Too

pixelar_ca
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, that is correct, very poor design, at least you can see the logo with a tablet, PC or landscape mode...

two steps forward one back...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.