Convert html form to continue via Paypal buttons.

Arbu1
Contributor
Contributor

I've got an html form which collects user details for signing up for an account (code below). The code submits the user's details to a server database. I now want the user to set up payment details via Paypal. I've got the code for that. I think that that needs to go in a separate page. So the form can direct to that page in its action setting.  But, once the user has navigated to that page and paid, how do I send the user's details to the database? They were all in the original page which has now gone.

Thanks.

"

<form class="clearfix" method="post" name="registration_form" action="<?php echo esc_url($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']); ?>">
<div class="form">
<input class="user" type="text" placeholder="Username" name="username" autocomplete="off">
<input class="first_name" type="text" placeholder="First Name" name="first_name" autocomplete="off">
<input class="surname" type="text" placeholder="Surname" name="surname" autocomplete="off">
<input class="em" type="text" placeholder="Email" name="email" autocomplete="off">
<input class="pass" type="password" placeholder="Password" name="password" autocomplete="off">
<input class="pass" type="password" placeholder="Confirm Password" name="confirmpwd" autocomplete="off">
</div>
<div id="clearfix">
<div style="width: 50%; float: right; position: relative; height: 54px;">
<button class="register" type="submit" onclick="return regformhash(this.form, this.form.username, this.form.first_name, this.form.surname, this.form.email, this.form.password, this.form.confirmpwd);">Register with us</button>
</div>
<div class="terms">
<label style="line-height: 36px; font-size: 14px; font-family: Lato; color: #4285F4; padding-left: 6px;">Terms and conditions</label>
</div>

</div>"

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.