Checkout issue-Return to merchant and try a different payment method

Desireh
Contributor
Contributor
My business account is verified.every is set up properly even contacting the support team they replied no issue with my account But still at the final checkout customers are unable to complete payment as the error shows "Return to merchant and try a different payment method, we are not able to process your payment using your paypal account at this time" Please help me out.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Sounds like you must have something wrong with your integration. What is your website built with? How are you tying in the PayPal payments?

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Desireh
Contributor
Contributor
It's integrated with Shopify. Every thing is working fine but at the final payment it stucks... Help me out
Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Have you reached out to their support about that? That's a very popular platform, so I doubt it's a widespread issue. You probably just need to make sure your settings for that are configured properly. I would double check the PayPal config within Shopify settings, and then contact their support if you aren't able to find the problem.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.